Celebrating three decades of music
at the American Cathedral in Paris
musical events at The American Cathedral in Paris
Les Dimanches Musicaux
Free music on Sundays
“Les Dimanches Musicaux” concerts take place on most Sundays at 3pm from September to November and from January to June. Entry is free. Donations are gratefully accepted at the end of each performance.
Music from around the globe
The Cathedral regularly plays host to a varied program of musical events and groups ranging from Gospel singers to visiting choirs from around the world.
Host your event with LAGV
Events are hosted in either the Cathedral Nave (up to 500 seats) or the Parish Hall (up to 100 seats). If you are interested in performing at the American Cathedral in Paris, contact us today to discuss availability, pricing, equipment, etc.
The American Cathedral Choir is a world class choir made up of professional and rigorously selected amateur singers.
In addition to singing at the Sunday services at the American Cathedral in Paris the Cathedral Choir sings at special services, such as the very popular “Nine Lessons and Carols” in December just prior to Christmas.
The Cathedral Choir also gives concert performances of major choral works.
- Gilbert and Sullivan operettas (The Mikado, HMS Pinafore, The Pirates of Penzance)
- Ahmal and the The Night Visitors by Gianocarlo Minotti
- Cabaret Nights featuring music from the Great American Songbook (Rogers and Hammerstein, Lorenz Hart, Cole Porter, Harold Arlen …)
- Piano improvisations on classical music (Alexander Kato-Willis)
- “American Musical Theatre Live” and an apéritif musical